Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh man, they are driving me nuts!

These are some random recent photos. Pics with cousins in the bath and at the barn and the all famous Tate having "naked hat time". Enjoy!






These are all pics from Christmas tree cutting, which was a ton of fun. We got to take the kids of 4 wheelers and just enjoy the outdoors. We also got to go shooting, which is always fun, but I really stink at it. I don't think Anth and I even helped with the Christmas trees at all... maybe next year!





Okay, the last few days I feel like I am going crazy. I haven't been so busy lately with my photography and I have just been hanging around with the twins. They hang all over me all day and I can't even go into the other room without them screaming. Also, Tate gets up 2 or 3 times a night lately, I think he might be teething....again. Sometimes I will lay on the floor with them to play and then I end up getting hit with something or they will fight over sitting in my lap and start beating each other up. My kids are so mean to eachother. Are all kids like this? I think being a twin would be hard though, a constant competition. They are finally asleep and I just cleaned the house so I feel a little better now, but earlier I just wanted to be on vacation! I just need to keep thinking about Europe and all will be good. Don't get me wrong, I adore my kids, but man this age has definately been the hardest.

Funny story, the other day Anthony got out the 3lb block of cheese and cut a few pieces for the kids. He left it on the counter, which he always does... then we went into the office. I went out to check on them because they were being really quiet. Tate had the whole block of cheese in the hallway just eatin away. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. He had taken at least 20 bites out of it. I got a few pics and on video camera. Chloe wanted in on it, but Tate held his own for once.

That is all for now...

Angie

No comments: