Sunday, March 23, 2008

My man Tate

This is Tate today at Grandma's house. Easter dinner was fabulous. It was great that my Bday fell on Easter, I didn't have to cook or clean today! I just got to spend some time with family. I loved the weather today too! It was so beautiful. I just had to take advantage of the beautiful light and capture Tate exploring their huge backyard. He had a field day with Dirk the family dog and wouldn't leave him alone. Tate was especially sweet today. I cannot believe how many pictures I got of him today looking at me! Anyone who knows Tate just loves him from the first second, he is so loving and fun.

Anyways, Happy Easter everyone! and Happy Spring, finally!





5 comments:

Jeana Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeana Bird said...

Angie, you got so many great photos of Tate! They are AWESOME!!! I love the one with the dog and the one with the tire swing.

Brynne said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable...I love all their clothes!! You are also an exceptional photographer. It's so fun to see your pictures. Anyway, I think we have the same birthday! The 23rd? It was kind of nice having a birthday on easter! If so, happy birthday!!

Jess said...

Love them all and about that sun flare I don't know what your doing but mine do not turn out like this. You say it's easy but I think your trying to keep it a secret from me.

JennM said...

He looks a lot like Anthony. How are you doing?