Sunday, July 06, 2008

Busy Busy

Well life has been busy in our household lately... We have been playing with the kids a lot outside and they have been worn out lately, not getting good naps and eating too much sugar! My photography business is doing well and I am staying busy while Anthony will be starting Helicopter flight school in a couple of weeks. Back to the classroom for Anthony! The kids are driving me nuts with how messy they are, no seriously they are way messy! We just went to Lagoon yesterday and today we went on a hike (pictures below). Tate is an amazing hiker, he can totally keep up with us, Chloe on the other hand will walk about 5 feet and beg to be carried. After playing soccer yesterday and going to Lagoon I was way too tired to carry her. We are loving summer time and just realizing that we are now starting to do the things we used to do before we had kids. We used to go hiking all the time. It just really helps me ground myself and appreciate the beauty all around me instead of focusing on the messes my kids make in the kitchen or everyday life. Well, that's all for now, I need some R&R and then it's back to work tomorrow!



3 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

This looks like so much fun!!!! Is it a long hike? Love it.

Angie Monson said...

we didn't even get a mile in, but we didn't even expect to go that far! It is at the top of the Alpine loop, so beautiful! You can go mountain biking on this trail too, we saw about 15 bikers and about half of them almost ran us over. It was a blast!

Sarah said...

What fun! I have to agree with ya about hiking...soothes the soul for sure! Very cool your husband is going to helicopter flight school, and I love that you are still playing soccer! Nicoles baby is darling....
you rock:)