Saturday, December 27, 2008

The best Christmas

Our very out of focus photo and me with my new red hair!






Making cookies for Santa, Tate did't want to give them up to Santa I think...


We really had the best Christmas ever, so relaxing, no fighting over who's families house we were going to. It as easy this year because both of my parents are in Cali right now, so off to Anthony's house we went. We spent the morning at home opening presents, the kids woke up at 9:45 am! Gotta Love it! Tate obviously loved his huge cars. Chloe got a play kitchen and she is now obsessed with it.

2 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

Yeah! I love the hair..I would like to see a closer photo of it though. Merry Christmas!

JennM said...

Ahhh, I love Christmas. So fun, and the kids are so CUTE~. Oh, I LOVE your red hair. (from what I could see of it.) I got a chunk of red right by the front of my face, and I swear it makes your eye color pop. So, ya, I'm a fan. =)