Monday, December 22, 2008

When did they get so big?

I love capturing them at home, as they are not perfectly dressed or posed. I am so bad at doing this lately. It's a struggle being a mom and supporting and working a lot, it's a balance that I am constantly trying to find. I hope they realize how much I do love them even if I am constantly trying to go go go, but now I get to stop and just stare at them for a few weeks and see how they have grown this fall in my business. I hate feeling like I miss things when I am gone. I love them more than words can say. I never imagined how much life they would bring into my world. love my tate and chloe...
Here they are on my couch in my room.




1 comment:

Karin Austin said...

I love it! Even when you are not trying to take a great picture, you do anyway. Tate looks so grown up, I love the hair. And Miss polite and Chatty Kathy, ADORABLE!!!