Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa time

So we went to Thanksgiving point the other night to see Santa and we actually ran into Michelle, Camille, and Tyler. So it made it more fun to stand in line for an hour with all of them. I stole these photos from Michelle's (thanks Michelle!) blog because I didn't bring my camera, I know I am a photographer I should do stuff like that. Really I hate packing my camera around if I don't have to and my point and shoot's battery charger is missing... excuses I know.

Chloe really liked Santa and I told her to tell him what she wanted for Christmas and she just says presents. Tate didn't know what the heck was going on, he was just more interested in playing with Tyler and being crazy.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute.

I hear you about lugging the beast along to shoot pics of your kids! I wonder how people do it. I'm such a perfectionist that if it won't bring a "perfect shot" it might not be worth lugging a huge camera around with everything else that needs to head out the door!